Your health and safety continue to be a top priority for us, and we continue to monitor the COVID 19 situation in NYS. With the office re-opening, we want you to know that we are committed to doing our part to keep both our patients and staff healthy and safe. We are keeping a close eye on official information including guidance published by the CDC and we are taking proactive, preventative measures to protect against exposure to the virus within our clinic:
- All Russak Dermatology providers and staff will be tested for COVID-19 symptoms and will wear masks and PPE.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms the day before their visit.
- All providers, staff, and patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance of the practice and given a temperature check.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Social distancing measures will be enforced and appointments will be spaced out accordingly. No patients will be allowed in the waiting areas (we ask that patients come at their appointment time, not earlier).
- The practice and our equipment/furniture will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized medical-grade, non-toxic cleaning solutions daily and after each patient visit, and We will be thoroughly disinfecting all high-touch areas including countertops and door handles.
- We have alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the clinic and we ask that patients wash their hands with soap and water prior to their appointment.
- Check out will be done in treatment rooms to avoid contact with front desk staff as much as possible.
We also encourage you to do the following:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds often throughout the day, especially after eating, coughing/sneezing, using the bathroom, and before and after being in a crowded public space, or using public transportation (use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Listen to your body, stay home if you feel sick, and please call us to cancel or reschedule your appointment (we are waiving cancellation fees during this time).
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands).
- Make frequent use of sanitizing pumps found throughout our office.
Visit the CDC’s website HERE to stay up to date on the latest information.